Individual must have an understanding of graphic design and is able to take instructions to create or edit projects. Must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Must be proficient in Macintosh computers and file organization. Some responsibilities include using existing artwork to produce final print + digital files for export. Must have a positive attitude, attention to detail, flexibility and a hardworking spirit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain design files and assets.
- Organize templates folder and ensure all template files are up-to-date.
- Create a library of all ssr, publishing, resources, and PCC products.
- Photograph all ssr, publishing, resources, and PCC products at same perspective.
- Version out current artwork to other elements/production designer.
- Delivers final content and files to appropriate teams and individuals.
- Coordinates details for photoshoots or design-specific events.
- Helps coordinate Door Holder design team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have Graphic Design knowledge or background.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically photoshop, illustrator, and indesign).
- Familiar with Mac computers and file organization.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Able to work as support-staff for 30+ teams for PCC/ssr/publishing/conference under high-pressure deadlines and tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and creating with excellence.