Passion Kids Coordinator
Passion City Church // Cumberland Location
To assist the Passion Kids & bloom Leader at Cumberland Location in leading and developing a team of Door Holders to create an atmosphere of faith, encouragement, belief, worship and truth for elementary aged kids at Passion City Church (Cumberland Location). Our desire is that Passion Kids would be a generation marked by their love for Jesus. They would be engaged in worship, love scripture, inspired to give everything to Jesus, and have a heart for the city and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Passion Kids in organizing details and executing plans at our Cumberland location
- This includes weekly gathering preparation, Kids Baptism, Family Events, etc.
- Implement the weekly tasks necessary to make Sundays happen with excellence
- This includes, flipping and setting the environment, scheduling Door Holders, and communicating with production team members.
- Assist in the oversight and shepherding of all PK Door Holders to ensure they are being led and cared for
- Lead the recruitment and on-boarding process for all new Passion Kids Door Holders
- Assist in the development, preparation, equipping, and scheduling all PK Speakers and Hosts for the Cumberland Location
- Work alongside families to ensure they, and their kids, are known and cared for intentionally
- This includes working with the PK team in the production and development of resources, provide care and support to families and development of family relationships.
- Assist the Passion Kids & bloom Leader and broader central team to develop and maintain a regular trainings and events for Door Holders
- Work alongside Cumberland staff team to ensure growth and stewardship of the people who call the Cumberland location of Passion City Church home
- Provide administration support to Passion kids team and Cumberland team
- Organize and assist with budgets, expense reports, invoices and reporting through Concur system when needed
- Assist with additional special events and project details
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday
Passion Kids + bloom Leader // Cumberland
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years or more of comparable experience
- Demonstrated skills in both verbal and written communications, public speaking and leading teams
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.