Young Adults Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the YA Ministry by helping to execute & oversee family groups, leader trainings, and young adult gatherings. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete any and all Formation and PLE curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Assist in creating, programming & executing details for weekly gatherings
- Assist Young Adult Coordinator & Staff in strategizing family groups
- Support family groups by connecting with leaders, students, coaches, and utilizing & maintaining CONNECT data
- Support the YA team at events like Collective Nights, Passion Conference, family groups, and leader trainings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Family Group Leaders, Coaches, and those in our ministry
- Assist in leader recruitment and host meetings.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Young Adults Leader
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- High relational capacity as well as an attention to details
- A finisher, and can take a blueprint and execute
- Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Can strategize relationship development between leaders and coaches.
- Is coachable and looking to learn.
- Has instinct to follow up and follow through both with tasks and with people.
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.