Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Hospitality team in supporting team relations, team building, event planning, door holder communication and development. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Relational - build and lead Door Holder teams, on-boarding Door Holders, Door Holder development
- Event Planning – planning and providing hospitality to standing weekday events/rehearsals; source caterers/vendors, team projects, seasonal environments, catering details across multiple locations, and onsite support multiple locations
- Logistical - inventory management, maintain Hospitality Spaces
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
- Has experience in hospitality and/or events
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do- whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.