CREATIVE CONTENT SPECIALIST
Passion, Office of Pastor Louie Giglio
A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, and creativity as they contribute to producing extraordinarily creative design content that leads people to a new and fresh encounter with Jesus.
This role will be responsible for bringing creative direction and a fresh voice to a variety of social media accounts across the Passion brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently brainstorm, implement, and evaluate new ideas for fresh social media content. (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Edit, design, manage, and execute video assets for social platforms.
- Quality control all created assets with special attention to consistency and excellence.
- Utilize Sprout Social platform to manage all created content and log of published posts.
- Closely monitor marketing, social media and technology trends and make recommendations based on new developments.
- Proactively work with other Passion teams to gather information and create plans for communication.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Part-Time // Approximately 25 hours per week
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Understanding of dynamics of social media within the context of faith.
- Has strong understanding of social media trends and is eager to innovate.
- Has a strong eye for design and photography.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and other graphic editing tools.
- Has worked in a digital, communications or other marketing equivalent environment.
- Has strong copy-writing skills, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, with particular regard to spelling and grammar.
- Has strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Has experience in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or a similar field.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.