The objective is to learn and absorb the theological and cultural values of worship at Passion City, while serving the greater mission of the Worship Team. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead worship in a variety of rooms at PCC (Gathering, College, Students, Kids).
- Serve and lead in our choir.
- Be mentored by key leaders from our Worship Team.
- Learn the culture, values and processes of the Worship Team.
- Learn how to use Planning Center Resources.
- Assist leadership in rehearsals and sound checks.
- Assist team members in the scheduling process.
- Assist in leading/shepherding of other members of the Worship Team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Displays proficient leadership qualities spiritually and musically to lead worship.
- Displays a humble spirit and is teachable.
- Displays the ability to be a team builder.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.