The role of the Resources Resident is to help plan and execute the logistics and door holder management for all live events where passionresources is represented. In addition, your role will be to support all sixsteps artists, Pastor Louie and Ben Stuart by connecting with road managers and event leads for resources needs on tour, one-off dates, and speaking engagements.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run point with Resources Director on all passionconferences events (Conferences, Good Friday, LIFT, Passion Camp, etc)
- Work with Operations Coordinator in ordering necessary supplies and recruiting Door Holders for fulfillment and shipping for releases + projects
- Continually evaluate resources offerings and collaborate with Marketing Coordinator on what resources to feature at Passion City Church
- Work with Operations Coordinator in maintaining Shopify backend for all Passion City Church resources
- Lead Passion City Church resources door holder team. Including training of door holders, developing relationships and consistently raising up new leaders
- Participate in all PCC team lead meeting with experience team and implement new house-wide culture training
- Coordinate with door holders leading our scheduling and care team, as well as communicate needs to Care Team Coordinator for PCC
- Create plans for album releases, book signings, and other projects as assigned on site at PCC and communicate the plan effectively to all involved parties
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Excellent leadership skills and a desire to lead a team.
- Has the ability to manage time and multiple projects effectively.
- Loves working with a team and has positive, can-do attitude.
- Enjoys problem solving and coordinating details for live events.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.