Young Adults Resident [Seminary Track]
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To successfully learn in and complete all seminary coursework while proactively learning, growing, and providing support to the YA Ministry by helping to execute & oversee family groups, leader trainings, and young adult gatherings. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Successfully learn in and complete all seminary class assignments on time and with excellence
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Assist in creating, programming & executing details for weekly gatherings
- Assist Young Adult Coordinator & Staff in strategizing family groups
- Support family groups by connecting with leaders, students, coaches, and utilizing & maintaining CONNECT data
- Support the YA team at events like Collective Nights, Passion Conference, family groups, and leader trainings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Family Group Leaders, Coaches, and those in our ministry • Assist in leader recruitment and host meetings.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Seminary (4-5 classes/semester) – 20 hours / week in mandatory study hall + Formation
Ministry work – 20 hours / week
This CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE provides the general breakdown for the 40-hour work week allotted to you and in no way states or implies that all seminary and/or ministry work can be done in the allotted time for each. Full-time seminary alongside a ministry role is an undertaking that should be responsibility calculated.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Passion Young Adults Leader
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have bachelor’s degree.
- Passionate about learning and receiving theological training through formal seminary.
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Has excellent time management.
- High relational capacity as well as an attention to details.
- A finisher, and can take a blueprint and execute.
- Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Can strategize relationship development between leaders and coaches.
- Is coachable and looking to learn.
- Has instinct to follow up and follow through both with tasks and with people.
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Completes seminary, Resident, and job assignments and duties on time with excellence.