DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER
A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, and accuracy as they contribute to producing extraordinarily creative design content that lead people to new and fresh encounters with Jesus.
This role will be responsible for supervising the content coming into the design team and coming from the design team. This role will ensure all designs are created and released to proper specifications and channels on-time and at an excellent standard. Through this effective management they will contribute to the strengthening of the Passion brand. Working closely with the Art Director, this position will create a seamless workflow for the design team and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining best practices in terms of print, digital, and social media assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team Leadership // Effectively work alongside the Art Director to lead and inspire the design team, including Door Holders, while building and maintaining strong morale and unity. While overseeing designers’ projects and day-to-day workflow and setting up the team for success, the Design team will be free to work at the highest level of productivity and creativity.
- Communications Project Management // Manage interaction and relationships of the team by working to dictate and set a project calendar. This will include assigning resources, equipment, and teams to projects and tracking their progress to ensure that we meet agreed upon targets. It will also involve revising and modifying the calendar as new projects or urgent jobs take priority. This will also require the research, management, and review of past project trends to create efficiencies in output of communications for the future.
- Help manage details of Design Door Holder team alongside the Art Director and Design Team. Focus on team building efforts (i.e. enabling Door Holders to serve, contributing to the training of Door Holders, helping with “thank you” cards and other appreciation efforts, and developing the platform/influence of Passion City Church creative efforts.
- Fulfilling file/image requests and coordination with printers as needed. Archiving and overseeing an organized filing system.
- When necessary, coordinate with contract designers for all details concerning a project and delivery of an effective project.
- Additional Responsibilities // Coordinate and organize photoshoots, large project requests for events, like filing receipts, expense reports, processing invoices, etc. for design team related items, and any other additional tasks that are added by the Art Director including event responsibilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Assists in managing contractors, vendors, and Door Holders who are involved in film and creative projects
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field.
- Ability to lead and manage work in a team environment.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Understanding of dynamics of work within faith-based environment.
- Experience in digital & print marketing, graphic design, and communications.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church