Provide administrative support and assistance to the team that supports Pastor Louie Giglio. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, organization, and proactive support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for Executive team
- Assist with meeting related needs – location, room set-up, meals, etc.
- Assist with correspondence - Read, respond and route as appropriate; draft letters and documents.
- Prepare expense reports
- Assist with domestic and international travel arrangements and related itineraries
- Provide support on varied projects – events, book launches, team meetings, etc.
- Assist with guest speakers for Passion City Church and Passion events,
Executive Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
- Called to the ministry of administration and support of others
- Flexible, patient, and able to adapt to change
- Exercises superior discretion, mature judgment and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong proof reading skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
- Strong familiarity with Social Media platforms is a plus
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.