The role is to work alongside the Global Brand Team to amplify the core messages of Passion directly to people and churches across the globe. Assist Brand Coordinator + Project Manager with executing vision, projects, and details. Serve as a connecting point across different teams to ensure growth and excellence.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take direction on multiple projects and execute down to the details to ensure timely, intended results.
- Assist in the development of new projects/initiatives by researching and preparing reports based upon goals.
- Help move projects along by scheduling meetings, booking/setting meeting space, and communicating to meeting attendees on all prep and post work.
- Manage invoices and expenses for various members of the Global Brand Team.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm, with flexibility as needed. Some Sunday work may be needed, with schedule to flex appropriately.
Passion Brand Coordinator + Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a Bachelors Degree in business/general studies or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Finds joy in serving others/the greater team by helping to take care of the behind-the-scenes roles.
- Has the ability to anticipate and organize needs and respond in a timely and effective way.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Naturally tends to perform job duties with a sense of urgency.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.