The Producer is responsible for coordinating and producing live events as assigned. This person is a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the pre-production process leading up to gatherings and events.
- Produce live events as assigned (i.e., Sundays, The Grove, The Rising, etc.)
- Work closely with the Production Manager(s) to execute vision for gatherings and live events.
- Recruit and schedule location Door Holder teams for gatherings and events.
- Lead pre-production meetings for assigned gatherings and events.
- Lead debrief meetings for assigned gatherings and events.
- Bridge the gap between the worship, film and production teams.
- Ensure that the pre-production process starts early enough to be successful.
- Source and/or make props needed for gatherings and events.
- Participate and/or lead programming meetings as requested.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday
Lead a team of Door Holders
Lead a team of contractors
Lead a future team of staff members
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, and two to four years of experience in live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, overcomer, dreamer, creative and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.