The Gathering Producer is responsible for coordinating and executing live Passion gatherings and events. This person is a positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the worship, film, and production teams to execute the vision for gatherings and events.
- Participate and contribute to programming planning meetings.
- Lead the pre-production process and meetings to ensure successful gatherings and events.
- Act as the "show caller" to ensure flawless execution during gatherings and events.
- Ensure worship and production stay in alignment as programming changes in real-time.
- Lead the cross-functional debrief meeting with worship, production, and leadership after gatherings and events.
- Research next steps and opportunities for growth.
- Recruit and schedule location Door Holder teams.
- Source props for gatherings and events.
- Develop your skill by regularly attending concerts and other live environments for inspiration.
- Serve at requested Passion gatherings, events, and tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday
Lead a team of Door Holders
Lead a team of contractors
Director of Production
- Four or more years of experience in live event production is required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last-minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, overcomer, dreamer, creative and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.