Manage and deploy lighting systems for Passion gatherings and events. Strive for excellent and inspiring live production experiences at Passion. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the execution of lighting/scenic designs at Passion by managing the advance process and leading on-site crews.
• Advance lighting/scenic plots, paperwork, engineering, and supporting documents – working closely with the Production Designer & Lighting Designer in upholding the design.
• Develop a world-class team of lighting contractors.
• Design and implement robust, industry-leading systems to ensure reliability, flexibility, and cleanliness.
• Manage lighting equipment and inventory – preforming repairs and maintenance to ensure equipment in kept in excellent condition.
• Operate lighting systems as assigned for Passion gatherings and events.
• Support fellow staff, contractors, and Doorholders to achieve the Passion level of excellence.
• Attend continuing education opportunities in regard to live production.
• Develop your skill by regularly attending concerts and other live environments for inspiration.
• Serve at requested Passion gatherings, events and tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday.
Location Production Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
• Has a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred and two to four years of experience in live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
• Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
• Likes last minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
• Loves to learn as much as one can about audio systems.
• Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
• Is energized by figuring out details.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Performs job duties on time with excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.