Serve on a team of Event Coordinators, planning and managing details for Passion events. Supports the Passion Conferences team by quickly and efficiently managing travel, lodging, hospitality, and guest experience. Coordinates assigned Passion events as determined appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships with hotel vendors and receive, review, and negotiate hotel contracts.
- Coordinate, book and manage hotel reservations and travel or all events, guests and attendees were applicable. Monitor flights/delays when the team is traveling domestically/internationally and resolve issues.
- Oversee all hospitality and catering at Passion events.
- Manage and maintain Master Attendance and Itineraries for all events.
- Assist in maintaining and completing projects, observing details and a high standard of excellence + accuracy.
- Lead the coordination of other Passion events. To be determined based on event calendar and workload.
- Other duties as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with flexibility as needed for travel and events.
Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has a bachelor’s degree in business/general studies or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has experience working with hotels and managing travel.
- Is detail oriented, enjoys systems and creating great experiences.
- Finds joy in serving others/the greater team by helping to take care of the behind-the-scenes roles.
- Has the ability to anticipate and organize needs and respond in a timely and effective way.
- Naturally tends to perform job duties with a sense of urgency.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on direct personal interaction.
- Is collaborative and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- A positive, high-capacity, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
- Low drama, high-momentum, hard-working, positivity, over-comer, and can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.