Facilitate and grow export of Passion Resources at Resource locations at Passion City Church, Passion Conferences, and Tours for Passion artists. This role will strategically support the growth of the overall Passion Brand and strategy as we export what’s happening within our Passion family to our tribe, Atlanta, Washington, DC, and the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee Passion City Church resource locations.
- Coordinate resource operations for Passion Events and speaking engagements.
- Make creative displays for relevant products.
- Support product launches via creating in-person experiences.
- Recruit and lead a team of Door Holders that supports the above.
- Collaborate with other team members on new product development.
- Work with PCC and Conference teams to design engaging environments, create products, and develop sales strategies that allow for attendees to find relevant resources.
- Work as a team with Commerce Manager in managing inventory and producing combined Profit & Loss statements.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
All day Sunday, Monday – Thursday 9a – 5p
Resources team (contractors, part-time, full-time)
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has 3+ years experience leading teams.
- Strong retail experience preferred.
- Is able to ideate, design, and create displays in experiences.
- Experience in marketing communications, consulting, advertising, strategy desired.
- Strong digital marketing experience across all digital disciplines.
- Has strong copy-writing skills, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, with particular regard to spelling and grammar.
- Has a degree in Business/Logistics/Marketing or a similar field.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world. Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work, performs job duties on time with excellence.