To grow the church by leading and growing the High School Ministry to Passion Students at 515. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership to Passion Students High School, the ministry to 9th grade – 12th grade students at Passion City Church
- Lead and develop weekly gatherings for High School
- Create and Curate Content for High School gatherings
- Provide pastoral care for the students and leaders in the High School ministry
- Assist in recruiting and investing in High School Family Group Leaders
- Nurture and develop relationships with other local student ministry leaders and schools
- Provide a point of contact for parents of High School students
- Lead High School driven events such as High School Winter WKND
- Work alongside the Passion Students team on all other major events
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
Leads High School Door Holder teams
Passion Students Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s degree required. 2-4 years of practical ministry experience. Leader of people with sharp social and organizational skills. Able to dream big, while willing to practically take the steps needed to accomplish the big vision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Willingness to serve under leadership and to communicate pertinent information to leadership in a timely manner.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.