Act as the Video Engineer for Passion gatherings and events by striving for a technically flawless video experience at Passion. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the video advance for assigned gatherings and events
- Create advance paperwork that all technical disciplines can reference before and during the gathering.
- Ensure all components of the video systems are set up, tested, and show-ready on time.
- Act as video support to ensure a technically flawless video experience before, during, and after gatherings.
- Maintain all video systems to excellent, clean, neat, organized, updated, functioning states.
- Be knowledgeable of any updates to all relevant video gear.
- Partner with other systems staff in system upgrades and expansions.
- Attend continuing education opportunities in regards to video.
- Develop your skill by regularly attending concerts and other live environments for inspiration.
- Serve at requested Passion gatherings, events, and tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- At least four years of experience in live event production is required.
- Has a deep understanding of products from Ross Video, Clear-Com, Digico, etc.
- Can quickly evaluate multiple scenarios to determine the best possible outcome.
- Likes last-minute curveballs and has the “get it done” gene.
- Loves to learn as much as one can about audio and video systems.
- Can operate off of limited information to execute a completed plan.
- Is energized by figuring out details.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.