FILM TEAM MANAGER
Passion City Church
Lead the film team to create inspiring content that shares the story of Jesus to the world. A resolute, positive, kingdom-minded manager who aspires to develop excellent and original art, encourage a roster of creators and project managers, and balance an ever-increasing stream of expectations for visual content from numerous branches of a large organization, each with diverse desires and supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and invest in the personal and professional growth of the film team staff
- Oversee production of video projects from concept to completion, to ensure quality
- Ensure that deadlines, budgets, best practices, and communication are embraced
- Develop a healthy structure for door holders to serve alongside the film team
- Assist with the management of numerous contractors involved in our weekly video projects
- Generate creative ideas and direction that tell the stories of Jesus and our house
- Contribute to the creative development of our weekly gatherings at PCC
- Collaborate with the live production team to ensure mutually beneficial relationships with live / post
- Continue to learn and develop latest methods & technology for Post video exports
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
Manages and leads the film staff team (currently 3 filmmakers and a project manager)
Manages and leads contractors and door holders on a regular basis
Creative Project Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has 5+ years of work in creating professional videos
- Has 5+ years of managing full time employees and contractors
- Has a curated portfolio of his/her best 5 projects in the last 2-3 years
- Speaks the technical languages of camerawork, Adobe, story crafting, etc.
- Places a premium on the overall success of the organization over the value of any 1 project
- Loves Jesus, the Church, and all people.
- Adapts to and champions flexibility in a constantly-evolving organizational infrastructure.
- Thrives on numerous simultaneously-active projects.
- Takes initiative for proactive planning, pitching, scheduling, and pre-production.
- Accepts responsibility for team errors, missed deadlines, etc. and converts these to progress.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church, unrelated to job tasks.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.