A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide overall leadership to the College ministry at Passion City Church.
- Reach, raise up and launch college students into all areas of culture with a worldview centered on Jesus.
- Help coordinate gatherings and events consistent with the rhythm of Passion City Church, including, but not limited to, College Community Group and Summer in the City events.
- Help manage marketing and communications such as Instagram, MailChimp, and Trumpia.
- Fortify and execute our system to integrate college students throughout the Atlanta region into the life of Passion City Church.
- Recruit, train and retain Door Holders and develop appropriate organization structure to maximize their effectiveness and accountability.
- Nurture and develop relationships with college students.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm + all day Sunday.
College Ministry Director
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Graduate work accomplish or being pursued.
- 1-2 years of practical ministry experience.
- Leader of people with sharp social and organizational skills.
- Able to coordinate and execute large and small events. Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.