Worship Resident [Seminary Track]
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To successfully learn in and complete all seminary coursework while proactively learning, growing, and providing support to the Worship Team by executing organizational and administrative needs in assistance to the Director of Worship and periodically leading worship. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models humility, determination, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Successfully learn in and complete all seminary class assignments on time and with excellence
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Assist in building a strong worship culture across all rooms of our House
- Grow in their ability to lead on stage and off stage
- Take on administrative functions to help team thrive and communicate information to worship team as needed
- Learn to become a pastor of people, coupled with growing personally
- Assisting in set up of band rehearsals and help them operate smoothly
- Serve all worship team in any capacity that is needed throughout the week
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE
Monday-Thursday: 9am-5pm, all-day Sunday
Seminary (4-5 classes/semester) – 20 hours / week in mandatory study hall + Formation
Ministry work – 20 hours / week
This CLASS + WORK SCHEDULE provides the general breakdown for the 40-hour work week allotted to you and in no way states or implies that all seminary and/or ministry work can be done in the allotted time for each. Full-time seminary alongside a ministry role is an undertaking that should be responsibility calculated.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Director of Worship
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about learning and receiving theological training through formal seminary
- Has excellent time management
- Is a self-starter
- Superior ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Sees tasks through to completion; finishes what they have been given
- Has ability to receive direction and create and execute a plan
- Meets our standard of excellence in work while loving building relationships within the church
- Prioritizes fellowship with Jesus above all else.
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.
- Acts as an advocate for the culture and vision of Passion, and actively participates in the life of our House.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative, can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Completes seminary, Resident, and job assignments and duties on time with excellence.