FILM TEAM RESIDENT
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Film team in creating inspiring visual and audio content that shares the story of Jesus to the world; collaborating with other filmmakers, artists, and ministry leaders to support the diverse & expanding branches of a global organization; and contributing to a culture of dreaming big dreams and loving people generously. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Passion Residency curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Edit videos of all kinds: live events, speakers, testimonials, promos, recaps, music videos, countdowns, title packages, environmental installations, closed captioning, etc.
- Assist in setting up shoots: talent, cast, crew, locations, lighting, audio, gear, etc.
- Assist in executing shoots: filming, recording, directing, grip, runner, driver, etc.
- Manage media assets with team standards (i.e. project folders, DropBox, etc.)
- Communicate promptly to teammates
- Contribute new ideas for projects: scripts, storyboards, etc.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all-day Sunday.
Variable weeknight and/or weekend shoots.
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Film Team Manager
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Has completed a degree related to film, or worked for 2+ years in a film setting
- Has a curated portfolio of his/her best 5 projects in the last 2-3 years
- Speaks the technical languages of pre-production, production, and post-production: storytelling, lighting, camera work, audio, Adobe software, file formats/codecs, etc.
- Places a premium on the overall success of the organization over the value of any 1 project
- Loves Jesus, the Church, and all people.
- Adapts to and champions flexibility in a constantly evolving organizational infrastructure.
- Doesn’t mind the odd hours of production/film life.
- Thrives on numerous simultaneously active projects.
- Takes initiative for proactive planning, pitching, scheduling, and pre-production.
- Accepts responsibility for team errors, missed deadlines, etc. and converts these to progress.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church, unrelated to job tasks.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Performs Resident and job duties on time and with excellence.