The Production Manager will be responsible to lead production at assigned location in its entirety. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage all aspects of live production at assigned location and/or event which includes: crew, vendors, technical aspects, programming, load in/out, pre-production, debrief process, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to lead production for all rooms at assigned location which includes: Auditorium, Passion Kids, and others as assigned.
- Lead the team of production staff at assigned location to execute gatherings and events with excellence.
- Build, Grow, and Lead a team of Door Holders to execute gatherings and events with excellence.
- Ensure all production roles (staff, contract, and Door Holder) are scheduled and filled prior to gatherings and events.
- Manage the location production budget.
- Attend weekly location team meetings as needed.
- Work together with pastors, artists, and producers to execute gatherings and events.
- Constantly improve systems and processes in a timely manner.
- Balance logistical requirements and the ability to be Spirit led.
- Attend continuing education opportunities in regards to live production.
- Develop your skill by regularly attending concerts and other live environments for inspiration.
- As schedule allows serve at requested Passion gatherings, events and tours.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday.
Lead a team of full time staff
Lead contractors as necessary
Lead Door Holder teams as necessary
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is preferred with four years of experience in live event production or equivalent combination of experience is required.
- At least 6 years of live production experience.
- Has lead volunteer crews in a live production environment.
- Loves to plan by understands the give and take between planning and last second changes.
- Does not get discouraged by the impossible
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Washington, D.C., and the world.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
- Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
- Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
- Performs job duties on time with excellence.
- Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.