Local Engagement Resident
Passion Leadership Experience | Passion City Church
To proactively learn, grow, and provide support to the Local Engagement Team by helping carry the banner of LOVE ATLANTA and executing local engagement projects through administrative, relational and logistical work. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and actively participate in all Passion Residency Formations, team events, ALL SKATES, and blackout dates
- Complete any and all Formation and PLE curriculum, assignments, and tasks on time and with excellence
- Help organize and manage Local Engagement data from projects and all serving initiatives.
- Help coordinate and lead LOVE ATLANTA initiatives which includes, but is not limited to, determining partners/causes, vision, working alongside internal teams for design/messaging elements, and logistics.
- Help lead and assist in maximizing potential of LOVE ATLANTA through leader development, partner relationships, and logistical details, including but not limited to: speaking into vision, developing new areas of focus, creating projects, drafting communication, and organizing resources and supplies for maximum project impact.
- Build relationships with DoorHolders of our House and the city to engage them into a lifestyle of service.
- Submit Local Engagement expenses via concur.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, and all-day Sunday
Leader of Passion Leadership Experience
Local Engagement Project Manager
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has A flexible, can-do attitude and enjoys a highly variable work week
- Embodies personability and a mature level of professionalism
- Ability to independently find answers and information; not highly dependent on step-by-step guidance
- Ability to feel personal ownership over a given project or assignment
- Meets our standard of excellence in work and loves building relationships within the church
- Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta, and the world
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations
- Seeks to learn and be an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion
- Low drama, self-starter, high-capacity, do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- High level of initiative and ability to be proactive in work assignments
- Performs Resident and job duties and responsibilities on time with excellence