Passion City Church
Responsible for global security and safety for Passion City Church and to consult on the same for Passion Conferences. A positive, team-oriented, kingdom-minded individual who models initiative, service, and accuracy as they play a pivotal role on the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Refine and implement security and safety protocols for PCC and consult on the same for Passion Conferences.
• Recruit, train and lead Security Team and Medic Team Door Holders.
• Coordinate personal security for key members of the Passion team and guests as necessary.
• Develop and implement Security Team and Medic Team structures, including captains and team leads.
• Coordinate a team of local law enforcement officers necessary to manage traffic flow and safety for PCC events, including recruitment, training and scheduling.
• Build a strong network of emergency personnel in each community served by PCC.
• Work with other staff to coordinate other security contractors necessary to maintain facility security.
• Train church and events staff on relevant safety and security protocols.
• Conduct risk assessments as appropriate for church and conference events.
• Coordinate and handle transfer of cash to bank following weekly collections.
• Manage budget as related to use of contractors and other security and safety related costs.
• Periodically review and revise emergency response plans and protocols and ensure staff awareness of relevant changes.
• Investigate accidents at any PCC location or onsite at any Passion Conference event and develop protocols to minimize risk of recurrence.
• Conduct loss of asset investigations.
• Oversee background checks of Door Holders and team members.
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the supervisor or other senior management personnel.
Typically, Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and all day Sunday. Schedule may shift during special events.
Leads team of Door Holders.
Director of Operations
AN IDEAL INDIVIDUAL
Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5-7 years’ experience or highly responsible work relating to the safety and security field. Preferably police, government security contracting, private security or related military experience, including leadership responsibility.
• Loves Jesus, the people of Passion City Church, the city of Atlanta and the world.
• Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
• Acts as an advocate of the culture and vision of Passion.
• Low drama, high-momentum, high-capacity, positivity, over-comer, dreamer, creative-can-do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
• High level of initiative and ability to take a proactive approach to work.
• Performs job duties on time with excellence.
• Actively participates in the life of Passion City Church.